Thursday, November 29, 2012

Picture Perfect ~~~ Multiply Finale




http://fotofriday.multiply.com/journal/item/596/Picture-Perfect-The-Grand-Finale-Yesteryear


As Multiply closes Picture Perfect ~ The Grand Finale ~ Yesteryear 


The Picture Perfect admins have given us the gift of posting "This week the theme is Yesteryear..4 of your own favourite pics, one for each amazing year spent together! "


I am a picture taker that has gotten a lot of help from the artists with cameras that make up Picture Perfect. 

My 4 Picture Perfect selections for this sad ending and bright beginning 

Well to me 2008-2012 = 5 so here are 5 of my fav and why for this sad ending and bright beginning:

Photobucket
Theme Peace

When I see this one, beyond the stormy day it was captured on, I think of JohnO, his comment was so kind....

Photobucket Theme Heart 

This one was the raw picture that amazed me when I saw it and overjoyed me when it was clear, later used in banner challenge....

Photobucket
Theme Outrageous

I love it to see this and was happy to share the view....

Photobucket Theme Lines 

It was such a cute line....

Photobucket Theme Cold 

The shimmer of the trees, the pattern of the branches.... 



Join Picture Perfect as things move


** From the 7th of Dec 


Picture Perfect will be posted from 




and


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful images that I've not seen before. I'm glad I'll be getting to know you more in the new spot!

    ReplyDelete